At Kriya Botanicals, we believe we provide gentle, healthy and non-irritating products for the hair and skin. However, please read the following disclaimer:
• Content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
• Comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on customer, staff and family opinions and should not be substituted for medical care.
• Our products contain oils and butters from natural nuts, seeds and fruit. Kriya Botanicals is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
• Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a particular health condition.
• In the case of pregnancy please consult with your health care professional.
• Information on this website has not been evaluated or approved by the Food & Drug Administration.
• All products are for external use only.
The information on this website is has been compiled from published sources and is provided only as a guide. Although every effort has been taken to ensure that information published on this site is correct and up to date, Kriya Botanicals cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information presented, and accepts no liability in respect of any omission or error. The customer should always satisfy themselves as to the ultimate suitability of a product for an intended application. Kriya Botanicals accepts no liability in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring when using one of its products.
There is still a shortage of containers affecting the cosmetics, health and beauty industry due to Covid. Since the manufacturers are out of stock, we’re out of stock. They’re looking to have more supply between August and December. However, we’re trying to find a way around this. We’ll keep you posted.